Dear Yuletide writer,

Likes: Found family, families of choice, team as family, slice of life, cuddling, friendship, crossovers. Please also feel free to write anything that is a character study or worldbuilding. I'm okay with slash, femslash, het, or poly.

Dislikes: mentor/student pairings, non-con, char bashing. For Star Wars prompts please no background Reylo.

I ticked the my gift must feature one or more of my chosen character tags, so please do not feel pressured to include all of the characters I have listed.

Treats are welcome.



Power Rangers Turbo

I selected that characters: Tanya Sloan, Adam Park, and Justin Stewart. There is a reason that for a number of years this was my go to show if I was having a bad day. It's funny and also whatever I was going through was not as awful as whatever they were putting Justin through. Justin is one of my favorite characters in Power Rangers. He goes through a lot. He loses his mom and then his dad can't handle that and dumps him in the Angel Grove equivalent of a orphanage. He bonds with Rocky, then becomes a Power Ranger when Rocky isn't able to anymore. Then skips a bunch of grades and is going to high school. His first team leaves to go live their lives and now he's got a second team...then they lose the Command Center and he has to decide to stay with his dad or go into space with his team. He stays with his dad and when we check back in with him it's clear he's kind of parenting his own parent. This doesn't even include a lot of the Power Rangers shennigans. Anything that wants to take a more serious look at what Justin is going through emotionally would be appreciated. Or maybe a fic that shows how Justin's teammates try to make sure he feels included. What's the rest of high school like for Justin? Where does he eventually decide to go to college? Or does he not go to college? For Tanya I really liked how they showed her training to be a ranger, so maybe something with that? Or maybe explore how her life changed after a power transfer, either her becoming a ranger or her passing along the mantel. What is Tanya's life like after she passes on her powers? Does she get together with fellow rangers or help train newer rangers? Adam arrived at part of a trio and clearly had some trouble letting go of being a ranger so maybe something that explores how he does or doesn't deal with changes in his life. Why did Adam take creative writing so many times? Do he and Skull maintain a friendship? What is something about cars that Justin, Tanya, and/or Adam come to appreciated after or while being Turbo rangers. I do ship Adam/Tanya.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always

I selected the characters: Zack Taylor, Minh Kwan, Billy Cranston, and Aisha Campbell. This was a fun look at the characters years after we last left them with a lot going on in the background.

.

Profile

rivulet027: (Default)
rivulet027

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags